News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Gorath

winifred

could you draw winifred for me? I'm asking a request from all art request for my character, for fun. I love seeing how different artists can draw the same character in many different ways!!! :D she is wearing a simple down to the knee tunic and cloak, with sling as belt. Thank you:)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

I really like your work! I see you have a lot so I won't ask for any thing.....pm me when you are free do do some more.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple days, I was visiting family, so I wasn't able to find computer time.

Rainshadow :  Ovus should be easily enough. ((I'll pull something from the book for the background))

Lord Gorath :  What does he look like? species? Background? weapons? etc.?

Winifred       : winifred is an otter, correct? Do you want a background or do you want me to make it portrait style ((just her))?

Do any of you want colors ((just color pencil, paints will have to wait two weeks)) or just plain pencil marks with some shading?

Over loading shouldn't be a problem, since if I get at it I can finish three in about an hours time, even with a few distractions.

NOTICE:  I will not be able to post any pics from 11-27-12 to 12-3-12, for personal reasons, but I should be able to get on the computer to see and write down everything you want, I just won't have a camera available for this time.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

winifred

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 26, 2012, 01:20:39 AM
Winifred       : winifred is an otter, correct? Do you want a background or do you want me to make it portrait style ((just her))?

Yes winifred is an otter, and whatever you feel like doing is fine with me  ;)

Just plain pencil is fine thanks! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Could anybody draw me, Buckler? He's a hare, has a scar on left eye, black fur,wears a Long Patrol uniform(see cover of Long Patrol) with trophies of defeat, has 2 swords, and a dagger. Also, just pencil.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

cregga rose eyes

Here is Maximus the Ranger for Redwaller:

I'm afraid my coloring isn't the best... not very good at going in one direction...
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

Rainshadow

That looks really good!  (Much better than I could do)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Buckler The Leg Buckler on November 26, 2012, 01:33:46 AM
Could anybody draw me, Buckler? He's a hare, has a scar on left eye, black fur,wears a Long Patrol uniform(see cover of Long Patrol) with trophies of defeat, has 2 swords, and a dagger. Also, just pencil.

I had some free time in school today so I went ahead and drew what your description gave me. I'm afraid the uniform may be off, since the only clothing you can see on my copy of the book is Tammo's and he isn't wearing a uniform.

Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

Name:Stonefeet Earthotter
Species: Otter
Weapon: Mace and chain
Personality: N/A
Appearance: white fur, Black eyes, gray feet and paws 
Other: After the battle with the Whiteback tribe.
Tribe: Rocktails
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

cregga rose eyes

NOTICE: I can not post any pictures until December 3, 2012. Just a reminder. I will try to check up before than so that all above can be done.
Drifting with the wind

winifred

Thanks for the updates!!! They're greatly appreciated!  ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

cregga rose eyes

So I am able to post pics again so here it goes

For Rainshadow,  I just really did Ovus sitting on the outline of a branch:

For Winifred,  here is a picture of just Winifred the Otter

For Leatho Shellhound,  I wasn't sure if he wore cloths of any sort, so he just in fur. Here is Stonefeet Earthotter:

I am happy to accept any requests that anyone might have, but please try to be as specific as possible or I will be unable to draw your character.
Drifting with the wind