News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mask's Redwall art

Started by Maudie, April 25, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

Okay, I'll take another request! I put the rules up in the first post so be sure to take a look before you request!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

Okay, everyone! I won't be on tomorrow. And after tomorrow I will go to a four day camp. Hopefully me and my fellow artist friend can whip you guys up a whole mess of pictures in our free time!

PS: I'm still open to another request!

Redwaller

Skyblade

I like your art  :) I'm especially impressed by the hands-they're really realistic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

My OC, Frim (She's a squirrel ;)  ):

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

I can't see her any more. What's up with that? ???

Leatho Shellhound

Hmmm... I can still she it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Now I can see her again! ...Wierd. :P :o

Redwaller

It happened to me a few times too.

She looks great!

Here are a few tips:

1. You should make the ears more pointy with tufts of hair at the ends.

2. You should make the tail longer.

Other than that it looks great!  :)

Maudie

Thank you! I'm a beginner at drawing squirrels, so...yeah. I'm sure I'll improve.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Requests, anyone? I can take 3. ;)

Oh, and I got a sketch kit for my birthday! Also, I think I can safely say that I will probably be taking art lessons soon, so I'll probably get better.

Redwaller

Name: Cedany

Species: Wildcat

Appearance: Cedany, unlike most wildcats, does not have any stripes. She has dark brown fur, and white patches surround her eyes, making it look as if she has a mask. Her completely black eyes are filled with wonder at all the things surrounding her, and at the sounds which she herself cannot make or imitate. She is rather tall and lean, almost skinny. Her clothes consist of a red leather jerkin, and a blue leather skirt which goes down below her knees.

Personality: She is kind and considerate, and because of her lack of speech, she does not make fun of others, but rather does the opposite; she tries to become friends with all those that are not like others. She is more of a follower than a leader.

Backstory: Not much is known of her story. She has lacked speech since her birth, and was abandoned by her parents. Her coming to the race is unkown, except that she suddenly appeared at the door with a piece of paper saying that she wished to enter it.

Strengths: She is skilled with her paws, since she has to use sign language, and this enables her to do hard things like passing a thread through a needle's eye. She has particularly good eye-sight, which adds to her skill of paws.

Weaknesses: Lack of speech, bad at making strategic decisions.

Name: Lauria(LAW-ria) Wharsley
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Stick shaped into a crude spear (Which she will find later on in the quest)
Appearance: Orange fur, four grey paws, young of appearance (Even if she already is ::))
Clothes: Purple tunic
Personality: Kind, quick witted, helpful, imaginative
History: She was born in the Abbey of Redwall. She was barely three seasons old when her parents went away with other Redwallers on a quest to rid the land of evil that lurked around en masse these days, but they never came back. Because of her young age, she never remembered her parents, being brought up by the kind badgermum of Redwall.

Name: Netram Pinff

Species: Pine Marten

Weapons: Scimitar and Cutlass

Appearance: Netram is quite beautiful for a vermin, with pale brown fur and creamy white chest. She has dark purple eyes, leaning close to blue. She has fine, barely visible eyebrows, and long eyelashes. On her sleeveless arms, a collection of scars show how battle-hardened she is, along with the long scar going from her left ear, down to the jaw. Being rather on the tallish side, she towers over the average vermin, she is quite lean, and has strong arms, which enable her to wield her two fearsome blades.

Clothes: Rich oriental robes, with no sleeves, and long, puffy silk pantaloons. The robes are made with two long sheets, one pale yellow, and the other deep blue. Iron chain mail shirt under the robes. Steel spiked helmet with a turban covering it. Spike protruding from the middle. Wooden clogs with curling ends. Her two blades are strapped over her back, in beautiful scabbards incrusted with gold, silver and precious gems found in the land she comes from. On her claws she wears gold and silver rings, studded with emeralds and sapphires.

Personality: Netram is a natural leader, and does it with an iron paw; even though she looks soft and dainty with all the perfumes, baths, and other things she puts on. She sometimes has flashes of her sweet childhood, and when those happen, she his defenceless, and gives mercy to whatever creature she was about to kill. When she is not in the claws of those fits, she is cruel, mean, and executes anybeast who so much as drop something abruptly.

History: Unlike most vermin, she was not brought up by cruel parents. She came from a far-away land, where summer was eternal, and where sand covered most of the landscape. Her parents were peaceful merchants, trading spices with incoming ships which harboured in the coastal cities dotting the coast. Her parents also trained her in the art of defence, so that if she ever found herself in danger, she could have a chance of escaping; with the constant and caring training from her parents, she became powerful in the arms. And a Blademaster when it came to wielding the swords she always carried with her. She had never known a steady home, for she and her parents were always on the go, travelling from city to city. There came a day, when her country came into civil conflict, and they had to be wary not to get caught in the midst of it. But unfortunately, one day, her mother went alone to meet an old acquaintance, where she was killed. Netram and her father had to carry on alone, on the dark road ahead; but she was not to carry on with her father for much longer. As Netram came to be eight seasons old, they came to the docks of one of the biggest cities along the coast, and her father was busily trading. Netram, being bored, decided to go and explore around a bit, and that was the first and worst mistake she ever did, for she was captured, and was brought onto a pirate ship, disguised as merchants. From that day forth, she learned cruelty and death, and slowly climbed up until she caused a mutiny and fled with most of the crew, to conquer the cold lands of Mossflower Country.

Other: She takes a bath in rose water every day, and puts on exotic perfume, swathing herself in a mantle of heavy smell, putting beasts around her into a dream-like atmosphere, making it hard to think clearly. She is unaffected by the affects of the cloud hovering around her.

Here you go, three requests.  ;D