News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Lollies (sweets).

Would you rather eat extremelly spicy food or extremelly sour food?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

extremely sour (although I'm not a fan of either.)

Would you rather eat pasta or bread?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

I've always been fond of good garlic bread.

Would you rather eat too much or eat too little?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Too much.

Would you rather have a good singing voice or be able to play a musical instrument of your choice perfectally?

James Gryphon

Oh, that's a tough one.

But I'd say the musical instrument -- I think I'd get tired of hearing my own voice after a while, and prefer someone else, but an instrument is something else.

Would you rather be a lawyer or a tax collector?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

A lawyer would be fun.

Would you rather be a doctor or a policeman?

James Gryphon

Well, both of them can help save lives, but I think I'd probably rather be a policeman.

You can still help protect people, but you aren't necessarily putting their lives at risk if you make one tiny mistake.

Would you rather work for a normal amount of time and get just a passing grade (no more) in all of your classes, or have to work twice as hard as everyone else, but get the best grades?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I'd like a pretty good job when I'm older, so the second one.

Would you rather do a beep test or a vo2max treadmill test? If you don't know what either of them are, google them, they're absolute torture!

James Gryphon

Hard to say; both of them look nice and tricky, but I think the beep test has more of an old-school feel to it -- and however hard it might be, it's possible to beat it.

Would you rather take only cold showers, twice every day, for a week, or drink only lukewarm water for a week?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Ouch, I'd hate both, but I'd say lukewarm drinking water, as I love hot showers!

Trust me, the beep test might sound nice and easy, but is absolute torture. Elite athletes get a score of about 15, and it actually is physically impossible to beat.

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber's Baby or Rebbecca Black's Friday on repeat for 24 hours?

James Gryphon

Well, Friday is strangely catchy... and I know this might not sound popular, but I'm not a Justin Bieber fan. I guess he's okay if you like that sort of thing, but I didn't especially like any of the songs of his that I heard.

If nothing else, Friday is one of those few classics that is so bad that it's good. I would be inclined to listen to it just for comedy value.

Would you rather have to sit in a chair, or lay on a bed, for 24 hours?

You can do whatever you want -- read, use a phone, eat, drink, whatever -- just provided that you don't get up from either the chair or the bed, or (if on the bed) sit or stand.
« Subject to editing »

martins#1fan

I would totally lay in a bed, simply because I have a hard time SLEEPING in a chair.
Would you rather sleep or eat?
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

DanielofRedwall

Would you rather be the Redwall abbey warrior or a Long Patrol hare.

I hate both JB and RB's music

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall abbey warrior.

Would you rather go to Redwall during the Mossflower time period or would you rather go to Redwall during the Redwall time period?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 03:32:41 PM
Would you rather be the Redwall abbey warrior or a Long Patrol hare.

I hate both JB and RB's music
Okay I'll answer both those questions, sleep and warrior.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.