MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

I'm keen to draw Redwall art again, though I am rather busy with other pictures at the moment. I get quite anxious about posting my drawings on lots of sites so I'm trying to be brave here! I'll start the thread off with two ooold pics I still have in Photobucket which are always interesting to look back upon after years (and cringeworthy!). Hope you don't mind my posting old pics! :)

A Stoat? Weasel?

Oh dear! The proportions...

And lastly (I think):

As you might see, I did these back in April 2004. I hope I've improved some since then. XD
Thanks for looking. :)

EDIT 2017: Due to a Photobucket change of rules, none of my art is currently showing. What an exciting art thread I have now!!! :)
EDIT 2: Slowly started re-uploading to another host. Oldest and newest pictures now showing up. So many in between to consider whether to show or not...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Redwaller

WOW! You're great! I'll be waiting for more art!

Leatho Shellhound

Very nice! I like the hare the best!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

MeadowR

Thank you! :)

By the way, those were draw with biro (ball point pen).
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Those are awesome!  I love the hare!

Random question that I know someone else will ask if I don't:  Would you possibly be open to requests?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

MeadowR

Thanks. :)

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 29, 2013, 07:04:54 PM
Random question that I know someone else will ask if I don't:  Would you possibly be open to requests?

Unfortunately at the moment, because of my life circumstances, I'm not really in the position to be drawing pictures willy-nilly. However, once I can sort getting a job and finishing some commissions and so on, hopefully then I'll have some time to do some.
So watch this space. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Osu

I love your style, it's exactly what I could picture all those Redwall critters as. Very cute. Looking forward to future pieces from you!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

MeadowR

Thank you!

I've got a few little doodles I might upload in a few days. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MeadowR

Okay, I've decided to accept ONE request for now. I need to get back in the swing for drawing and I'm eager to draw some Redwall-related characters. As it's only one I'm accepting now, it's first come first serve! Please give me enough information to work with. Thanks! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rusvul

Hi! I presume you haven't gotten a request yet? If not,

Name: Captain Rusvul
Species: Red Fox
Clothing: A white poofy rennesaince/pirate shirt, with a tough brown leather vest overtop of it. Similar belt, with a brass buckle.
Weapons: Brass-plated pistol with gear at back, short electric bayonet, and three triggers. As well as a rapier.
Personality: As the captain of an airship, he is an inspirational leader, but also very logical. He won't tell his crew that they'll win the battle if they won't. He does whatever's best for his crew, willing to sacrifice himself if necessary. He is a pirate, but only robs from his enemies. Doesn't like killing, prefers a more peaceful method, such as marooning, but is willing to fight, kill, and possibly die. Kind, but realatively quick to anger, and when angry, he is very angry. Can't let little things, like insults, go. Always has to argue back. He can, however, admit when he's wrong, he always keeps his word, and he never lies. He values all three of those qualities, and despises those who do not comply with his rules of honor.
Other: He has three vertical scars across his eye, the longest one is right in the middle. And one small scar across the top of his snout. The top half of his left ear is missing. These are old wounds.

MeadowR

Sounds a fun character! I've been busy the last few days to properly use the forum. I'll come back soon and check the details (there's a few things I'll need to ask about). :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014