News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

[CRAFT] [DISCUSSION] Leatho Shellhound's Wooden Swords

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 20, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Lady Ashenwyte

Nice swords I say! I made some popsicle stick swords myself, but most broken or unfinished.  :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 29, 2014, 11:45:58 AMI made some popsicle stick swords myself, but most broken or unfinished.  :P

Sounds cool!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 29, 2014, 05:30:25 PM
Thanks!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 29, 2014, 11:45:58 AMI made some popsicle stick swords myself, but most broken or unfinished.  :P

Sounds cool!

They take ages to make, and most of the time spent on making a sword is waiting. :P  And they are pretty fragile as well, me and my friend were playing with them and my friend used my old shawl and wrapped it  around my sword, and then he twisted it. End result? My sword was broken. :'(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Quote from: Dannflor on July 01, 2014, 08:54:41 PM
There is no Question about it, You are a true Artist Leatho!

I concur!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

Woah man, those are some fine swords! (I especially like the Knight Sword due to its beautiful handle, the shape is just perfect on that one).

Honestly, in between your swords and The Skarzs' metal works, you guys are really making me want to learn how to craft stuff.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Leatho Shellhound

Thank you very much!

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 07, 2015, 03:09:18 AM
Honestly, in between your swords and The Skarzs' metal works, you guys are really making me want to learn how to craft stuff.

Glad to be an inspiration!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Scott McLamok

I love the knight and fantasy sword hope you make more
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Those swords are seriously inspiring. *looks around for knife and wood*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on December 29, 2014, 11:45:58 AM
Nice swords I say! I made some popsicle stick swords myself, but most broken or unfinished.  :P
I used to do the same thing XD
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"