News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Would I be considered insane Skarzsles?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vid loike tae propoze James be admitted tae ze Azylum, on ze groundz on zome o' ze follovin' 'Nevz' loinez from ze Loamhedge Abbey Forum.

Coming soon... the Revenge of the Staplers.

The Abacus Man was the greatest mathematician in the history of the United Confederation of Intergalactic Planets, and made sure that everyone everywhere and their dogs all knew it.

Zeze are zure zoignz zat 'e needz tae be infirmed!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Pokez ze topic und zetz ze Azylum on fire vhoilzt laughin' gleefully*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Pokez ze topic again und zetz ze Azylum door on fire tae boot*

Russa Nodrey

*Bump*

*Pours a bucket of water on the door*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeein' zat zere dinnae zeem tae be any ztaff ze noo, gaez tae ze Kitchenz und ztartz zettin' tableclothz on fire, along viz bagz o' popcorn*

Russa Nodrey

*Goes to the kitchen and starts making cookies* *Freddy mixes chocolate chips into the dough* *Freddy croaks happily*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Iz Freddy'z lazt name 'Mercury'?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Nope, his full name is Frederick Bartholomew Rudolph Hamish Quintin Jones...the third. :D
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on June 06, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Major, zomebeazt gaet zat reference!  *Zingz ze Beaker partz o' Ze Muppetz verzion o' Bohemian Rhapzody*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Time to be physicked.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could turn ze place intae a giant 'aunted hooze.