News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey fandom V-1.0-Updates and plans for the Future!

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 12, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think of the Redwall Abbey Fandom?

0-2
1 (11.1%)
2-4
1 (11.1%)
4-6
0 (0%)
6-8
3 (33.3%)
8-10!
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

CaptainRocktree

Hey some of you may know that the Redwall Abbey fandom is up! It can be found at this link: www.redwallabbeyfandom.weebly.com But what is new to come? one of the Number 1 Commitments of this fandom is to stay updated unlike some fandom's where its just publish the website and thats it. We promise to have at LEAST one update every week. We have a number of staff who are committed to the fandom. Are staff
have a different role that suits each different page on the site (Ex. Friar-Gathers recipes Abbey Recorder-Gathers Redwall News Etc.) That way its not one person running the whole site and running around trying to do everything. This Topic here is were you can find all the latest News and Updates (And Secrets!) Regarding the site!
Also please leave in the comment section what you think of the site! We want to know what you can do to
improve are site!  ;)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rusvul

I say 2-4 purely because there doesn't seem to be much content. I like the way the website is designed, it's pretty easy to use.

James Gryphon

I gave it a higher rating, just because the design is very nice. Since it's brand-new, there hasn't been much time for new content to come out, so I'm willing to give it a pass on that for now.
« Subject to editing »

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 12, 2014, 09:24:52 PM
I say 2-4 purely because there doesn't seem to be much content. I like the way the website is designed, it's pretty easy to use.

Well thats why its called Redwall Abbey Fandom V-1.0 not V-10.0 or something we are still making it. Its really
only beta we are planning to add a fanfic section a lot more little unique stuff and we just got are mobile version
making viewing the website on a smart phone almost like a app. But thanks on the designing its my first website I have ever designed myself (wanted to make it good) But what else should we add content wise?

EDIT: Update! The Abbey Fandom just had a MAJOR update it added a New song of the week we got new Staff members and we got a Awesome Fan Fiction section consisting of 3 stories now with 3 more too come! (The fan Fic section can be found under More!)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien