News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 20, 2017, 03:01:31 AM
Except that Amazon partners with hundreds of stores to provide services online. It's a genius business model. People would rather order online and have stuff shipped to their houses than go to a store. They save time, they save gas, and they save headache. It's the future of shopping. :P

I disagree. Sure for some things I prefer not having to go out. But I also love going to a store to get something that I want the same day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zveden moight bie nueiuce zyiz yeair...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on November 21, 2017, 12:28:43 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 20, 2017, 03:01:31 AM
Except that Amazon partners with hundreds of stores to provide services online. It's a genius business model. People would rather order online and have stuff shipped to their houses than go to a store. They save time, they save gas, and they save headache. It's the future of shopping. :P

I disagree. Sure for some things I prefer not having to go out. But I also love going to a store to get something that I want the same day.
Can't argue with the fact that online shopping is getting more popular by the year, if not monthly. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm not arguing with that. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

"People." Not "persons."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on November 21, 2017, 03:23:24 AM
I'm not arguing with that. ;D

Ah'll argue viz zat! Ah juzt finizhed me Term Paper zae na' Ah am able tae pozt 'ere after a week o' ziz. Ah argue zat av zhoppin' zhould be done in Sweden!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, zae every zhopper getz tae meet a mooze or tva! (Und Nyet, Ah dinnae live in Sweden...Or dae Ah?)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll azk 'im. Oy, Vho! De ye ken...?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.