News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Song Swifteye

give em blood an vinegar chaps

gorath

Lord of the rings and Pirates of the Caribbean. Thats mine ;D
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Log-a-Log

I also really like Braveheart. It's really awesome, but really sad too.
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Shinella

Secretariat, and... and.. well.. hmm.. Tail of Two Kitties.. LOL I love that movie!!! ^.^ I dun watch a bunch of movies though.. ^.^ we don't even have cable.. my TV is my Computer.. ehh.. either that or a Redwall Book :)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

White One6193

Lord of the Rings (extended edition)  ;D ;D and Gladiator, for me!!!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Tiria Wildlough

The other day I watched part of Black. It's nice, but kind of sad too. :)
And I really like Gulliver's Travels, except the part with the tornado thing in the water scared me. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I really liked the Legend of the Guardians movie. I like the books, and I like the movie. It's as if I love two seperate worlds, and two seperate stories, but the characters are the same.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Folgrimeo

In no order, "Big Fish" (it's magical), "Up" (it's Pixar), "Shaun of the Dead" (consistently funny), and "Fantastic Mr. Fox" (odd duck with a lot of charm). I also really liked the Peter Jackson LOTR trilogy, but it's just far too long when all I really care about is the ending to each film.

Nightfire

Another great one is: Ratatoullie.

I love rats, and I love how they portrayed rats as the good guys in it. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

I love Fantastic Mr. Fox!!! That movie was soooo funny!!! I was laughing so hard! ;D :D
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Speaking of foxes, I loved the Fox and the Hound cartoon. :)

Skalrag of Marshank

Ooooh, I love that one, too. It's so cute! ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

The fox and the hound was my favorite movie when I was little
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart