Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

From The Redwall Kitchen

'Unnymoles

Ingredients:
-3/4 cup of flour
-1/4 cup of margarine or butter
-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
-2-3 teaspoons of cold water (Maybe more)
-strawberries
-raspberries
-honey

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, margarine, and powdered sugar until crumbly. Sprinkle in the water 1 teaspoon at a time while mixing with a fork until dough forms. Split into approximately. 9 lumps. Flatten each piece of dough and spread with honey. Place 1 strawberry and 1 raspberry in the middle of each piece of dough. Wrap the pastry around the berries and spread damson juice (or grape or damson jelly) on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min.

You might want to make more pastry for this recipe these 'unnymoles are rather small. ( I got the pastry recipe from a different book and I didn't adjust it).

This recipe donated by Salmando
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.