News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Email notification system

Started by Luftwaffles, May 19, 2015, 09:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Is anyone else having problems with this feature? I used to receive a notification for every single PM, subscription and the like, but they sort of stopped after a while, and I don't remember having turned it off (can you even do that?).

This is not even a major concern for me, but it was quite handy and I was wondering if this problem is related to my account or in general.

Thanks for your time :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

You can turn it off. Have you checked yet?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

*strokes chin*

Hmm. I've never enocuntered this before.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

Don't worry, it's probably something stupid (and who knows? Maybe Hotmail it's been causing this all along).

Thanks for your replies, though :)

Wylder Treejumper

If you go to your profile, and then go to "Email and Notifications" in the sidebar, you should be able to set that...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 20, 2015, 08:36:49 PM
If you go to your profile, and then go to "Email and Notifications" in the sidebar, you should be able to set that...

I did, it remains untouched, with all the default options enabled.

Just checked my mail a few seconds ago, the last one it sent me was from five days ago.

Matthias720

Double-check your spam folder and make sure nothing ended up there by mistake.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on May 20, 2015, 11:56:43 PM
Double-check your spam folder and make sure nothing ended up there by mistake.

That was it.

But that's really weird, actually. I had created a rule on Hotmail, so it would send all my messages to a special folder, I don't know why it suddenly decided to make them SPAM mails :/

Matthias720

Glad that solved it. :)

*locks topic*