Woodlanders that we wish had lived (SPOILER ALERT)

Started by Ashleg, July 08, 2015, 04:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Jewel Thief

Quote from: Banya on September 08, 2015, 09:43:51 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on September 08, 2015, 01:23:40 AM
I haven't read The Rogue Crew in a while, so I don't remember the battle all that well, but didn't a Long Patrol hare named Drander also die?
He did.  I'd forgotten that he died then; in my memory he died earlier, but that's wrong.  I remember that he died just as he was developing as a character.  Seeing the experience, maturity, humility and fighting skills he was gaining made his death hard, too.
Aye, Drander was one of the few woodlander characters who died that made my heart hurt a little. I wasn't really affected all that much by Swiffo's death- it was unexpected, but I was only just getting used to the kid, and honestly... I was hoping his slayer Ketral Vane would survive the whole time anyway. >.< He was... so cool... for what little time we got to know him.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Rosey

LATEROSE OF NOONVALE.....   Martin the Warrior hold a bit of horror for me after that horrible ending!!! Someone needs to re-write the last couple of chapters...
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Ashleg

Am I the only one that is neutral on Rose's death?
I mean, I liked Rose, but she was nothing special to me...Sawwy.

Same thing with Spottedleaf from Warrior Cats.
Everyone went crazy cause she died and I'm just like "Eh..."
Again, she was a decent character, but I didn't really care for her.

Something's wrong with me. :P

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on January 14, 2016, 11:56:49 PM
Am I the only one that is neutral on Rose's death?
I mean, I liked Rose, but she was nothing special to me...Sawwy.

Something's wrong with me. :P

Quote from: Rosey on January 14, 2016, 05:31:07 PM
LATEROSE OF NOONVALE.....   Martin the Warrior hold a bit of horror for me after that horrible ending!!! Someone needs to re-write the last couple of chapters...

Already been done, several times, and it doesn't really work.

Aimless Gallivanter

Doe anyone remember the vermin (I dont remember his name or what he was so I'll have to say vermin) who got bonked on the head really hard and forgot who he was. Some goodbeasts took care of him and he ended up being a really nice character? I liked him, he later started  a ferry service or something and Im pretty sure he died. I was really disappointed. I've reread a couple books and I still havent been able to find him :(
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

He was in the Pearls of Lutra. . . *Gets book.* Rollo was reading about Fermald the Ancient. . . Not the spoon, before that. . . After the skeleton. . . Oh, Graylunk, a weasel. Apparently he didn't have much longer to live when they did come across him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

:( :( :(
Okay thank you. At least I finally know what book he was in.
im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

It's not Graylunk, it's Grubbage from Triss. Graylunk was only in The Pearls of Lutra as a skeleton.

The Skarzs

Grubbage wasn't bonked on the head, though. :P He ended up turning out as a decent fellow and went off to be a boat builder or some such.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Are you sure you're not thinking of Blaggut from The Bellmaker? He became a boat builder.

The Skarzs

. . . It's been too long since I've read the books. Yes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.