News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Happiness is...

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 18, 2011, 02:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bazically the zame concept az the "Read too much Redwall" thread.

1. Happinezz iz finally having a copy o' yer favourite Redwall book o' yer very own.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

2. Having cake with your friends
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

3. Being able to sit down and watch a mystery show with a cool glass of soda.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

4. Happiness is being able to calmy lay in a mud puddle in the middle of a terrible rain storm and feeling completely at peace with everything and everyone.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

5. Happiness is lying faceup just underneath the surface of a swimming pool and looking up. (Seriously, you should try it, it's awesome.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

6. A comfortable hammock in the shade and a good book.

Nightfire

7: Happyness is...being a Jesus Freak. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

8. Fishing at sunset in a deep lake
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Matthias720

9. A new Minecraft update. ^_^

Redwall Musician

10. Having your hair up in a weird way while wearing you shawl on your head.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

11: Having Jesus as your best friend and adventuring buddy! :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

12. Singing a worship song! :)
13. Watching Mythbusters. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

14. Getting out of class early.

Nightfire

Redwall Musician