News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2015, 04:33:21 AM
No no no...While you are invading Ireland, we come over and attack England. ;D ;D
You're hilarious! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll take the Papal States and Spain.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2015, 04:26:39 AM
Yes, this is where Guerilla Warfare comes in handy, the odds are about 50000000000000000:1 in Britain's favor...but hey, it's worth a try! ;D ;D ;D
Okay *does random number generator* *but better odds because generator only can go to 9 zeroes* nope! :D
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Has the game started yet?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Via La France!

I request France Monsieur.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Scotland isn't an option

Vilu Daskar

Yes it's under England.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

You're a vassal, then.

For Vilu's eyes only
I'll excommunicate England if you attack it. - Pope Badger I
[close]

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 17, 2015, 03:14:05 PM
Whatever Clem.

For Vilu only
I'll give you England if you want me to! Accept this offer and Christendom will rally to purge the heretics!
[close]

OOC: I hope I'm not offending anyone here. I'm trying to jump into the mind of a power hungry ruler with a lot of influence.

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"France is preparing to invade England as we speak."

Lady Ashenwyte

Letter from Pope Badger to Vilu Daskar of Scotland
 Confidential
Try to goad an important man to commit acts of great heresy. The purge of England shall begin soon. - Pope Badger I
[close]
[close]

Letter from Pope Badger to Sandpaw, King of France
 Confidential
I promise you Ireland if you will ally with Scotland and purge England of all it's sins. - Pope Badger I
[close]
[close]