News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which character has the most skills?

Started by Ashleg, January 30, 2016, 03:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Everything from fighting to singing and making food counts here.
Basically, I want to know...Which character do you think is the most talented and why?
They can be a woodlander or a vermin, and can be skilled in anything.

The Skarzs

You mean which character is the biggest Mary-sue in the series? xD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Composite? Or, exquisite? There is a difference.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

*Not* which character is the biggest Mary-Sue! XD
I just meant somebeast who could do the most. They don't have to be perfect at it or anything.

Groddil

I haven't read all of the books yet, but Deyna's knife tricks get pretty unbelievable, particularly on the Dillypin raft. He's a Mary-Sue, but still...

Hickory

Needn't I remind anybody of Tiria Wildlough.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on January 31, 2016, 11:35:56 PM
I haven't read all of the books yet, but Deyna's knife tricks get pretty unbelievable, particularly on the Dillypin raft. He's a Mary-Sue, but still...
He's good and all, but I wouldn't say that his tricks were unbelievable!
I have to defend Denya. XD

Groddil

Not normally, but the part where he somersaults AFTER THROWING IT and finishes his somersault just after the knife hits the wall is just...No. No otter can jump that fast.

Ashleg

Groddil

Incredibly lame pun
If he's that fast, why is he an otter? Shouldn't he be...a hedgehog?!?!
[close]

Ashleg

Groddil

Well, when Sonic Breaks His Neck, Tagg can take over. (more lame references)

Ashleg

Tagg shouldn't need to wait for Scanic Sonic to break his neck to take over, he should be able to do it now. ;)

Frank Clydth

lady cregga is by far the most experienced and talented fighter.
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa