News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Your profile picture is of my favourite place. ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Muse

The Quarry
is scary
it bodes of great ill
it contains
nothing tame
but a serpent that kills.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah think tha' ah zee lightnin' on it...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Muse

Its from the Redwall Winters Tale. I love that illustrator.

Yours is Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars, self proclaimed Emperor after Sidious ided. Killed by Solo or Leia?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Rainshadow

Your pic looks kinda cold lol.  My kind of pic!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Thanks!  The same with yours
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Yay, thanks!  I can't really tell what your pic is of because it's really small, but it looks cool.

psybox

a cat.   not much else to say.  and i think gorath's is legalos.

Rainshadow

Yeah that might be what it is.  Btw, lemme guess, yours is a stork carrying a crab?

psybox

a headcrab. and your picture is a cat.

redwallgurl

yours is form portal im guessing
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Lemme guess.  Yours is a cat's eye nebula from Hubble?

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.