What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Name: Cornflower MM
Nicknames: NOT GOING THERE.
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): 14. Ish.
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Dark brown fur with reddish tints, blue/green eyes. A little taller than average height (For her age group) and slim. Dressed in a black tunic with dark grey leggings and sandals.
Personality: Easy to anger, usually puts up a happy front. Loves being in nature. Has depressed spells. Loves music. Can't really tolerate stupidity, and doesn't like being with a karge crowd of people for very long. Sensitive, extremely shy, doesn't talk much, and dances a lot.
Weapon: A dagger (I can kinda sorta use one IRL?)
Skills: Dancing, writing, daydreaming. (In that order.)
Biography (Optional): *Snorts*
Other: Leaving the glasses off, so we'll say I magically have good eyesight in the Redwall world.

WILL FINISH FILLING SOON.

Unimaginative

I'm gonna post this on the off-chance that Sky accepts, though that would put her at 11, since Kitsune claimed a spot.

Name: Han Norwood
Nicknames: Eh. No
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): 15
Species: Fox
Appearance: Blondish fur. Thin, with broad shoulders but a generally average build. Wears a red tunic over a black shirt, and long dark trousers. ALWAYS wears sandals.
Personality: Clownish and optimistic, and an excellent group speaker. However, one-on-one he tends to be very awkward.
Weapon: A thin rapier, as well as a short dagger.
Skills: Rather quick, and with surprisingly good endurance. Skilled diplomatically, and is excellent when it comes to debates.
Biography (Optional): After accidentally eating a moldy cookie, he woke up with a tail and fur.
Other: Isn't truly interested in getting back home, preferring the company of the other victims of the whatever. Curse? I dunno.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Ashenwyte
Nicknames: Ash, Ashe, Sarcasm Man.
Species: Badger.
Appearance:
 Without the hat and less flashy.
[close]
During battle, he wears half plate armour.
Personality: Witty, and cheerful most of the time. Sometimes, he broods.
Weapon: A pair of massive steel gauntlets.
Skills: Writing, painting, and fighting.
Biography (Optional):
Other:
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Eh may as well.

Name: Jet the binturong
Nicknames: Jet
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): 17
Species: Cat (now the "the binturong" bit is confusing, right?)
Appearance: Thick, jet black fur, brown eyes, bushy tail, green tunic.
Personality: I don't think I can describe my personality with fidelity.
Weapon: A short-sword. (Believe it or not, I can actually use a short-sword)
Skills: Writing.
Biography (Optional):
Other:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

I said I'm taking only the first ten people. Not that I mind having you guys, but it can get confusing with too many.

@Skarzs: What do you think? There are three more saying they want to join.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on May 29, 2016, 03:55:18 AM
I said I'm taking only the first ten people. Not that I mind having you guys, but it can get confusing with too many.

In my opinion, thirteen people don't make an RP confusing, but 20 people do.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

If too many people want to play, you could always split it up into two RPs, one group near Redwall and the other at Salamandastron, doing two separate but equally important parts of the same plot.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on May 29, 2016, 03:55:18 AM

Well, I don't know. I do think that thirteen can be quite a bit; so many people will be wanting to post at once, even with ten. And then there will be the characters that aren't "ourselves" that will be created, and that will make even more characters. . .

Call me heartless, but I say stick to your word.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 29, 2016, 04:04:29 AM
If too many people want to play, you could always split it up into two RPs, one group near Redwall and the other at Salamandastron, doing two separate but equally important parts of the same plot.

For once I agree with James.

And I love you all, but how many of you are going to lose interest or not post often?

Quote from: Skarzs on May 29, 2016, 05:45:02 AM
And then there will be the characters that aren't "ourselves" that will be created, and that will make even more characters. . .

Who says we need those, why not make them NPCs?

Unimaginative

Like I said, I only posted on the off chance.  ;)

It's all good by me.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 29, 2016, 04:04:29 AM

I agree with this.

The Skarzs

Well, if there's enough interest, I'd be willing to help with the two-side RP. Perhaps there can be cross-throughs, and characters can have no idea what's going on while they attempt to interact with the other players.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Okay, I can agree with this. Perhaps the two groups can meet up near the end of the RP.

Whoever signed up is in. Sign-ups are closed.

Just one thing to change @Thomas Barkshield: and @HanNorwood: Change the biography/history please. Your character didn't do anything odd to end up in the world; it just happened on a random morning. Otherwise, we're good!

Also, how does it sound to have the characters appear in one of three places?

1. Near Redwall
2. A deeper part of Mossflower Woods (will unite with Group 1 not too far into the RP)
3. Salamandastron

With groups 1+2 and 3 uniting sometime during the RP, probably closer to the end.

Thomas Barkshield

@Skyblade

I was.reffering to reading Redwall books, not actual ancient scriptures.

Skyblade