News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Tweaks & Changes (6/8/2016)

Started by James Gryphon, June 08, 2016, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I've made a few changes recently that I figured were worth noting here.

Firstly, many of the icons and things have been replaced with the old ones, so that the forum should, overall, start to look more like the old one. This change has been applied to both the Default and Experimental themes, so nobody should have to worry about missing out on any changes.

Secondly, there's a new "Suspended" usergroup that people who are seeking a vacation from the forum can apply to join. Being a member of this group will take away the user's permissions to do basically anything except PM. A member can do this by going to Profile, then going to "Group Membership" under "Modify Profile". As a shortcut, you can also click this link. I thought this might be an acceptable alternative to members deleting their accounts (which I admit I have been very reluctant to agree to in the past). If a Suspended member gets tired of being in this group and wants back into the community, they can voluntarily leave it; the option to do this is on the same page they joined the group from.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now; thanks for contributing to this great community.
« Subject to editing »