Did Cluny's horde have any symbols?

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, July 31, 2016, 09:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The question is in the title. I would like to do something for the Fanart competition.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

What comes into my mind are the skulls of the woodlanders (like Cluny's mouse skull as a clasp on his tunic).

Hickory

This is a bit ironic, since they used Redwall's tapestry as a banner for a short amount of time, but I think a grey cloth with an animal skill of some sort would do.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Considering Cluny's trademark weapon, his tail, if it were to have a real symbol it would likely have a whip or a lash. In the book, however, the most symbolic thing was the skull on the pike, though if I remember it wasn't a mouse skull.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Cluny's standard was the ferret skull on a pike like Skarzs said, but I dunno about any banners. They were never mentioned in the book. My guess would be a black or grey field with a red ferret skull.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

The Skarzs

You've said "skill" instead of "skull" twice now. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory