"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Vermin growing pains RP Signup

Started by belle, September 15, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belle

The role play has been started here:
http://www.loamhedgeabbey.com/index.php/topic,819.0.html

An orphaned ferret, Sarai, goes to live at Redwall and tries to adjust to life there. She is not always well behaved, and this causes trouble as she goes on a journey to try to decide whether she'll get herself together - or whether she even CAN.
I'd like to play at least one of the young vermin characters, if any of the people I RP with want to play another. Here, everyone who is interested in playing a part in this RP should post bios for their characters and any story or additional plot ideas they have.

belle

Name: Sarai
Species: Ferret
Appearance: Slender, brown fur, brown eyes

LT Sandpaw

Hmmm, I'm going to be really busy with the dueling tourney coming up, but I'd love to participate.

Name: Reginald Able (Reggie)
Species: Field Mouse
Appearance: A young, chubby little mouse with playful blue eyes and tan fur. He wears sandals and the green novice habit custom to the mice of Redwall.

Name: Grensa Howser
Species: Badger
Appearance: Like many of her kind Grensa is a large, burly beast, with soft yellow eyes and rough black, grey, and white fur. She wears a simple blue dress and apron, and usually goes bare pawed. Grensa likes to carry around a willow whipping rod which she often slaps against her paw, but rarely uses.

Are you wanting to do a laid back RP with little conflict other then a bit of troublemaking? I'm thinking the characters could be trying to solve a riddle, or find something hidden in the Abbey.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

belle

@LT Sandpaw a riddle sounds awfully fun, sounds like the Redwall books. As for a laidback RP, other than troublemaking and striving for self improvement, it sounds cool, unless any of the others have other ideas.
I like your characters :)

Cornflower MM

A laidback RP sounds awesome! I'll do my best to stay active.

Would it be okay if I played a more motherly-type woodlander they meet early on/that goes with them?

belle

Quote from: Peony on September 16, 2016, 07:50:00 PM
A laidback RP sounds awesome! I'll do my best to stay active.

Would it be okay if I played a more motherly-type woodlander they meet early on/that goes with them?
@Peony That goes with Sarai to Redwall? That's great :)

Milady Scribe

Name: Sheila Hilldale
Species: Mountain Hare
Appearance: Sheila's fur is stuck in a perpetual and unfortunate "halfway" stage between winter and summer colors, which she believes is a result of being born in winter rather than spring. Other than the mottled appearance of her fur, Sheila looks much like any other hare. She's a bit tall for her age, but graceful, and has soft brown eyes that have caught many a young buck unawares. She wears a simple green tunic with a sturdy belt and pouch.

Name: Liam "Bluetail"
Species: Weasel
Age: About 17 or 18 seasons (he's never bothered to keep track)
Appearance: Liam's pretty much your average weasel; lanky, with rich brown fur above and off-white below except for the very tip of his tail, which he dyed blue a few seasons back to express his "individuality". Unlike many others of his species, however, he actually takes pride in keeping himself clean. It's probably because he's got such a high opinion of himself. This is also evident in his clothes, namely, a good pair of trousers and embroidered vest. (He only has one of each, though of course he'd never admit it.)

I'd like to have Sheila start at the Abbey, then have Liam show up there a bit later if that's alright. If not, they can both start there no problem. :)
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Fatch of Southsward

Name: Dreadtail
Species: Rat
Appearance:
Dreadtail is a dark furred young rat. He wears beige breeches, and boots. He spent much of his life in mossflower, exploring and taking advantage of whatever and whomever he met. Redwall is just his next opportunity. He has the blood of several innocent creatures on his hands, even this early in his life. He is one of the more sinister of the vermin crowd that would soon frequent Redwall. He's rude, disrespectful and dirty. But as the abbey creatures are oft to do, they took him in anyway. Perhaps he will have a change of heart. Then again, perhaps not.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~