The Songs you love, and the songs you hate.

Started by Søren, October 13, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Genre of music?

Pop
5 (14.7%)
Rock
4 (11.8%)
Classical
7 (20.6%)
Country
6 (17.6%)
Alternative
5 (14.7%)
R&B
0 (0%)
Rap/HipHop
2 (5.9%)
Indie
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Tungro on April 14, 2022, 03:35:06 AMSatire and comedy is a weirdly good genre - the likes of Bad Lip Reading, Cody Ko, Danny Gonzalez, etc
There's a dude who made Halloween parodies of various disco songs and they are wonderful.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

donnyjohn

WorshipTiria

Somebody on another forum introduced me to a Christian progressive Death metal band and it is so wild.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Progressive christian death metal bands?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 09, 2023, 08:22:23 PMOh cool! My mom likes those.
Wild! The one I've eben listening to is Becoming the Archetype, which ones does your mother listen to?

Flib Bigboat

She was talking about it recently, and she mentioned Aletheian and Mortification. (She's a real fan of cute stuff like Hello Kitty and baby goats and things like that, and so I was surprised to hear that she also likes Christian death metal.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

The people I've met who are into death are some of the most wholesome people I have ever met, so I'm not surprised.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 19, 2023, 05:05:59 PMThe people I've met who are into death are some of the most wholesome people I have ever met, so I'm not surprised.
Well, she's not into death, just death metal music. My dad's fiance is into death, but she's also really fun so yeah. (Her engagement ring looks like it's made out of a bunch of tiny silver skulls, which is weird because it doesn't really look like an engagement ring.)
Long live the RRR!

laland

laland