TammLeo's Duels

Started by Captain Tammo, October 28, 2016, 06:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

I made a mistake and was posting all my OOC's in my duels themselves. I wasn't made aware of my mistake until re-reading the tournament rules. AAAAnyway, now all my OOC's will be posted here for whatever duel's I'm in. If you're dueling with me, feel free to post your stuff here as well!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

Groddil

Taaaaaam... Pooooooossst. ;)

Captain Tammo

Ok, only a significant amount of time after James' initial deadline, I've got not one, but two duels finished. If anyone wants to do a new one, just let me know :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Scott McLamok

Tam let me know when your available ill do my first duel with you
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.