They Thought Redwall Was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)

Started by Ashleg, February 23, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Hanging out. Getting to know Skarzs' characters. I don't want to push ahead and have the villains do things because I don't want to rush through this haphazardly, time skipping after each relatively important scene.

Skarzs, if you think there's nothing for you to do, make something! I have plans, but we're not running by a script. Go off and explore. Maybe cause some kind of accident. Things will unfurl.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Even if (who's the more adventurous one? Oriff?) decided to wander off and accidentally finds Rapshade or Martin's sword or goes with Fangfang to try to steal some ale from the cellar things could erupt.

We don't need to rush or try to push anything. Lots of the fun comes from going with the flow and letting things happen.

The Skarzs

Yes, go ahead.

I still have not figured out what to do with my characters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

MAKE A MOVE

YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT TOO

*shakes Skarzs*

DON'T BE SCARED

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Sowy, I had drills.

Anywho I was thinking about how slow this RP is going currently, and I figured we needed something important to happen, like maybe Bracklew and Duncan could organize a patrol of Redwallers to potentially march out and attack the Painted Ones, seeking vengeance for Stumbly. Potentially, unless you have something planned for this whole Martin's Sword bit.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

No, that will work. I do want to get something going with Rappy, though. Can't forget my favorite character.

Ashleg

Snad, you gonna psot, or should I just have Maxy run into the room?