News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Release Date

Started by Rosie Willowwater, April 18, 2017, 01:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...or something like that.

Captain Tammo

Soooooo ABOUT A WEEK UNTIL EARLY ACCESS?! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Wylder Treejumper

It's out, mateys! She's out on Steam! YEAAAAAAHOOO!

EDIT: On the other hand, though... the game is rough. Really, really rough. Maybe they should have waited a while longer before releasing it.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Captain Tammo

I'm happy they released it. The art and scenery looks great (I also like the acoustic guitar in the Moss Creek level)! Of course there are bugs, but that is what the purpose of early access is! If you're the kind of person who prefers a fully polished game, it might be better to wait a little longer before the game is out of early access and in its first full release.

Nice job, SOMA team!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior