Loamhedge, so many questions!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 23, 2013, 01:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 24, 2014, 09:21:01 PM
In one of the books didn't some beast at the abbey get sick. Then that otter when to the northern mountains to find a cure for it?
t was in the book Salamandastron. Thrugg went to get the special flower to cure them.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 24, 2014, 03:40:54 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 24, 2014, 12:57:26 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 24, 2014, 12:40:38 AM
I'm glad nothing like that happened to Redwall Abbey.
That would be HORRABLE. But actually, Redwall Abbey had a bigger chance if getting the sickness than that of Loamhedge. In nearly every Redwall book vermin try to get in and sometimes do. Who knows how many diseases almost reached them!
Well Loamhedge probably let him in, then fed him, gave him a bed, etc. so he was probably touching everything and contaminating it.`
Well, Redwall let vermin in and did all that to them, too. Maybe even more.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 24, 2014, 11:02:18 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 24, 2014, 03:40:54 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 24, 2014, 12:57:26 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 24, 2014, 12:40:38 AM
I'm glad nothing like that happened to Redwall Abbey.
That would be HORRABLE. But actually, Redwall Abbey had a bigger chance if getting the sickness than that of Loamhedge. In nearly every Redwall book vermin try to get in and sometimes do. Who knows how many diseases almost reached them!
Well Loamhedge probably let him in, then fed him, gave him a bed, etc. so he was probably touching everything and contaminating it.`
Well, Redwall let vermin in and did all that to them, too. Maybe even more.
We will never know how long that the searat did stay at Loamhedge but it may have been a great length of time.

Jukka the Sling

Speaking of that searat, I found this (unfinished) fan fic on the Redwall Wiki about Sister Amyl, (you know, the handicapped mousemaid that had the same problem as Martha Braebuck) and the searat's in it. It's quite a good fan fic (slightly creepy, though) and I wish the author had finished it!

If any of ya want to read it, it's right here: Sister Amyl of Loamhedge
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

321tumbler

I don't think Loamhedge had a warrior. There wasn't really a need for one as much as Redwall.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: 321tumbler on January 28, 2014, 02:12:27 PM
I don't think Loamhedge had a warrior. There wasn't really a need for one as much as Redwall.
But that is something that we will never know!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 28, 2014, 03:48:10 PM
They could use an Abbey warrior, too. It's already been established that vermin were able to reach Loamhedge. So they might have needed one.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 28, 2014, 04:10:07 PM
They could use an Abbey warrior, too. It's already been established that vermin were able to reach Loamhedge. So they might have needed one.
Right! Though, as I said to 321, we will never know because it is never mentioned.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 28, 2014, 04:11:30 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 28, 2014, 04:10:07 PM
Right! Though, as I said to 321, we will never know because it is never mentioned.
Correct.

Blaggut

Gosh, everyone knows that not the reason. They threw the sickness into a tin bucket. Though a giant sausage took over, spewing. Eat chunks everywhere. The end.

Yeah, sa'll true!
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blaggut on February 15, 2014, 05:52:59 PM
Gosh, everyone knows that not the reason. They threw the sickness into a tin bucket. Though a giant sausage took over, spewing. Eat chunks everywhere. The end.

Yeah, sa'll true!
Yeah Right.... ::)

The Mask

Well sahs, when vermin started sneaking around for the Malkariss thingummy Abbess Germaine and all may have felt a bit sorry for them, yook them in and caught a disease. Oi'm aware that ee varmints took over after they left Loamhedge but is possible they were hanging around and waiting for a chance,
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: The Mask on May 04, 2014, 11:48:49 PM
Well sahs, when vermin started sneaking around for the Malkariss thingummy Abbess Germaine and all may have felt a bit sorry for them, yook them in and caught a disease. Oi'm aware that ee varmints took over after they left Loamhedge but is possible they were hanging around and waiting for a chance,
Hare and mole accent in one post?

I would think the warrior of Loamhedge, if there had been one, would've accompanied the Abbess to Redwall.
baby turtle forever