Forged weapons

Started by The Shade, June 11, 2013, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

All we know is that the vermin got there weapons somewhere, though it really isn't made clear were in the Redwall series.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

I think vermin got their weapons from searats who got them from far away lands and brought them back to sell and after that the searats keep selling weapons and vemin either buy, steal, them or they get them from dead creatures and use them as there own  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It iz probably eazier for zem tae take zem, an' zen tend tae ze veoponz an' keep zem zharp zen tae make zem.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Anyvay...ah remember zomebody zayin' zomevhere zat vone o' ze reazonz for vhy Badrang took Martin'z Father'z zvord vaz zat zere verenae zat many good zvordz like zat ootzere.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 02, 2013, 05:50:01 PM
Anyvay...ah remember zomebody zayin' zomevhere zat vone o' ze reazonz for vhy Badrang took Martin'z Father'z zvord vaz zat zere verenae zat many good zvordz like zat ootzere.
well they were far up north so that maybe why  ;D

Blaggut

I don't think BJ even cared about this logical mistake, XD
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

There was a big forge at Salamandastron. they made weapons all the time there. Over the course of time there should be mountains of weapons stored up there but there isn't. I suspect that most of the vermin weapons were stolen from good beasts.

Maybe there are mines and things maned by slaves somewhere. I'm surprised no one thought of this already. Vermin may be lazy but there not to lazy to get someone to do their dirty work for them.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zere vaz enough in ze Quarry tae make an abbey, an' ditto for Loamhedge, zae vhy can zere nae be zome ozer minez aboot ze land, eh?

The Shade

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade