News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

hottest male/female celebrity

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

MatthiasMan

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Megan Fox = Transformers.  But I'm a girl, I have no crush on her.  I was just explaining.  I'm not saying that I have a crush on him, but he is nice looking:  Shia Labeouf.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Capn Greypatch

Megan fox is alright, and she was really popular when the first Transformers movie came out, but to be honest,
I don't see what the huge hubub is about. :P
Anne Hathaway, Emma Stone and Anna Popplewell (Susan from Narnia!). And it's based on personality along with looks, don't worry. :P
Oh hey, anyone watch SNL?  Kristen Wiig is awesome too - she's so funny! Too bad she's leaving the show though....

And if I was a female, I'd probably go for Tom Hanks cause I love him and almost all his movies. :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

well, I used to have a big crush on him when I was into HSM, Zac Efron. I still think he's good looking, and that he has a good personality. It's not as big of a crush now as it used to be.

If I was a guy, I'd probably go for Drew Barrymore, or Anna PoppleWell. Both are really good actresses.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Again, I'm not saying that I have a crush on any actors.  I admire them, but I don't adore them.  Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, and Sean Murray are very nice looking in my opinion though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Same here. I don't obsess over any people I don't know in real life. I can't really adore celebrities too much,  because I have no clue what they act like behind people's backs, and what you do when no one is looking shapes your character, IMO. I still think a few select celebs have good qualities though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I don't really care about celebrities. I only care about pretty much this one person.

Capn Greypatch

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 10:30:43 PM
Same here. I don't obsess over any people I don't know in real life. I can't really adore celebrities too much,  because I have no clue what they act like behind people's backs, and what you do when no one is looking shapes your character, IMO. I still think a few select celebs have good qualities though.

Agreed, well said!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on July 18, 2012, 04:08:17 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 10:30:43 PM

Agreed, well said!

Mad Maudie

oh i have a huge crush on Niall Horan from the band one direction and josh hutcherson and ross lynch.

if i was a boy (thank goodness i'm not  ;) ) i would probably like Taylor swift
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

No, if you were a boy you'd probably like that girl from Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez. I think I'm the only boy in the world who doesn't like her.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 18, 2012, 04:52:26 PM
No, if you were a boy you'd probably like that girl from Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez. I think I'm the only boy in the world who doesn't like her.
I like her music

Rainshadow

If I were a guy I'd probably like Cote de Pablo.