News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by Ungatt Trunn, February 11, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

I had a similar reaction once I'd read it myself. People online were very upset, so, I caught up on reading it to see what was what.  Definitely expected more than what I found, though I did understand why people were emotional.  I obviously left out many less relevant things (to the current upheaval, at any rate),  but the story as a whole isn't the same quality it used to be. I still enjoy it, but something is... lacking. There were definitely other things even in this arc that had a bigger affect from my point of view, but oh well.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Luftwaffles

I honestly haven't been able to get some genuine investment nor reactions since The Prison arc. Everything that followed that seemed so bland, so uninspired in comparison. I enjoyed a bunch of the side-stories since, but never the arcs as a whole past that point.

But I guess that, if anything's gonna get you emotional after all this time, that's probably the thing that's gonna do it.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!