News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Thank this post if...

Started by Søren, July 22, 2016, 03:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Thank this post if you've ever wanted to live a different life.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

Thank this post if SCHOOL IS A BOTHER.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zank ziz pozt if ye foind zchool tae be a major irritant.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Thank this post if yo mama so fat she (insert yo mama joke here).

Andy

Thank this post if you ever feel like the odd man out.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

Thank this post if...

FRENCH BREADZ

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zank ziz pozt if ye moight be aboot tae eat zummat!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Thank this post if you forgot this topic existed.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

shnoodlec

Thank this thread if they're coming after you!!!!! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Ashleg

Thank this post if vermin are better than Woodlanders (we are).

Russa Nodrey

Thank this post if you like bagels.
Freddy

Delthion

Thank this post if you eat plain bagels primarily.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Thank this post if you like salmon.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

Salmon is the second best food in the world.

Thanks this post if you recognize the truth that Pickled Herring is the best food in the world.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Thank this post if you're upset at the removal of the "thank post" feature.