Salamandastron: Civil War

Started by Unimaginative, October 17, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

Name: Ridjard de Trovela
Species: Hare
Affiliation (Ehedetor or Doboslav): Doboslav
Reason for Affiliation: His father is an esteemed captain in many of Doboslav's expeditions, Ridjard wishes to follow his example.
Weapons: Short sword and a pike.
Personality: Ridjard is someone who looks up to his superiors, and wants to follow their example. He is quick to think for himself, however, his feelings usually get the better of him and clouds his mind. He needs guidance. But, he is still willing to fight for what he thinks right.
Appearance: Normal grey hare with brown eyes, wears a red coat over a beige tunic.
Background: Born in Salamandastron, and as the son of a Long Patrol captain, he received his education in the mountain, born to be a fighter.
Other:
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Scott McLamok

Name: Captain Rolf Leafblade
Species: Hare
Affiliation: Ehedetor
Reason for Affiliation: Captain Rolf is a Long patrol veteran, who followed Ehedetor in many of his battles and quest, and will still follow to whom he thinks is the rightful lord of Salamandastron to the end.
Weapons: Leaf bladed sword, a dirk and a sling.
Personality: Very quick witted has a sense of danger is willing to do the job whatever it takes.
Appearance: He is a slight taller than the average hare, his fur is sandy color, he has really dark green eyes and a scar on his left eye, he wears a Short blue long sleeve tunic, a belt for his dirk, and a sheath on his back for his sword.
Background: Captain Rolf has been in Salamandastron for as long as he remembered, he joined the Long patrol at 19 he went through many quests with Ehedetor who placed him in the rank of captain.
Other:

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Unimaginative

Accepted! For the sake of balance, since there are more Ehedetor characters than Doboslav, I'm reversing it; Ehedetor will be staying in Salamandastron, and Doboslav will be headed for Redwall. That way it won't get as stale, since Scott will have both me and Wylder's characters interact with, rather than just me. I will be posting in around 5 hours.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

Can you switch my charcters' affiliations?
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

I don't know what I can add to the story. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

If that's what you think, then you're by no means obligated to make a character. However, there's certainly room for another character (or even several) on either side, and you're more than welcome to join later, after some more development if you'd like, Skarz. @The Skarzs

@Krantor the Brutal

Just to clarify, you'd like me to make Fragil support Doboslav, and Ridjard support Ehedetor, since I'm switching who's at the Abbey and who's at Salamandastron?

Also, if anyone has a less... Marvel-y sounding name, feel free to propose it. ;D

I'm delaying the beginning of the roleplay to later tonight, as something has come up, and I don't have time to make a big, nice looking post right now. Sorry!

Krantor the Brutal

Wylder Treejumper

Nah, keep the name. However, that does mean if you see any possible Marvel references, you are obligated to utilize them ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Unimaginative on October 20, 2017, 11:20:06 PM
If that's what you think, then you're by no means obligated to make a character. However, there's certainly room for another character (or even several) on either side, and you're more than welcome to join later, after some more development if you'd like, Skarz. @The Skarzs
Maybe I'll make one for both side.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

Like I said, whatever you want!  ;D

First post is up, everyone!

Jasper

Is it too late to join this?

I may not be the most active poster.

But it seems like a cool idea and stuff... y'know...

Unimaginative

Not at all, feel free to make a sheet, Jasper.

The Skarzs

Name: Haenrok
  Species: Otter
  Affiliation: Doboslav
  Reason for Affiliation: He has yet to be convinced. (It will be a good way for characters to interract.)
  Weapons: Otter javelin and long dirk.
  Personality: The otter is pretty easy-going in that he enjoys going where he pleases, but when he sets his mind to something it takes a lot of effort to change his resolve. While Haenrok enjoys being alone, he also is pleased by the company of others, and he can be rather sociable if he wants to be. He is usually happy, if not showing it in his facial expression, then at least on the inside. He is stubborn and fierce when roused. He holds back a hot temper sometimes.
  Appearance: Haenrok is pretty typical for a sea otter, noticeably larger than the river species and bearing the usual dark brown fur. He has sharp cheekbones and a square jaw, giving his face a hardened look. While this does make him seem somewha cold, he often breaks the stony appearance of his face with a friendly smile. His clothing consists of a gray half-sleeved tunic and a brown vest.
  Background: Haenrok came from an island in the western ocean, and as soon as his parents let him he took a small boat and went sailing. He had been away for a few years now, but he knew his parents did not mind; both of them had done the same thing, apparently, and had encouraged his adventurous spirit in addition to their warnings not to grow up too quickly. He joined the river otters and spends his time with them. Has become good friends with the Skipper.
  Other: Currently residing at Redwall for a time with some other otters the Skipper let him take with him.

I will make another for Ehedetor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.