Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Name- Abbot Panil Orson
Species- Mole!
Age- In his 50's.
Rank- Abbot
Weapons- None, though he can whack a hefty clout with his cane if he needs to.
Appearance- Panil is no giant of a mole, though for all his age he is still quite fit and strong. His fur is graying. He wears the green habit of Redwall, with a white cord wrapped about his sturdy waist. He wears a pair of crystal glasses for when he needs to see things further away- moles are notoriously near-sighted, he says.
Personality- Sensible and practical, like many moles. Very strong-willed, focused. He is kind, but also stern when required. Occasionally has a spout of anger. He is very intelligent, and has managed to curb some of his molespeech to better interact with other creatures.
History- Born not far from Redwall in a mole community, Panil grew up thinking there was more in life than digging holes. When he came to Redwall, he found himself appreciating what the place stood for, and decided to stay. He became a brother, then in recent seasons was picked to become the new Abbot of Redwall, much to his surprise (and embarrassment). Now he does his best to continue the legacy of Redwall in the shadow of his predecessors.
Other-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

It's been decided (with her consent) that I am taking Rosie's character for the RP so you could start if you would like. I will try my best to be pretty consistent in posting, but due to the amount of school I have, after Thanksgiving and before Christmas, it may be difficult.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

321tumbler

I'm pretty sure it was your idea, Ash. Do you forget?  :P

Ashleg

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg