News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: The Eagles Tears (Redwall/American Indian)

Started by Leatho Shellhound, March 13, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Do you guys want this to be more freestyle, or would you'll like to plan the story a little more?

Name: Eagle Tears
Species: otter
Appearance: He is big for his age, with light brown fur and eyes of the same colour. He lived up to his name when he slew an eagle with only his claws and teeth. He made a grand head dress out of the feathers he got from his kill. Eagles Tears wears a blue waist cloth with a slender knife in the back of his belt. He also wears a neckless with two chicken feathers on it and a pair of light brown leather boots.
Weapons: Slender knife, and a real good tooth and claw fighter.
Personality: He is very compassionate, though firm. He is very protective and uses his skills as a warrior to defend his tribe, friends, and family. The chief's son was like a little brother to him and was training him to hunt and lead. After he was taken, Eagles Tears showed his other side, that of indefatigable drive for justice and skillful warfare.

The character art is in production, I have most of the pencil work done. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

I don't mind either way. Freestyle would be pretty fun, but the story would be interesting.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes quite, well post some ideas any way. ;)

Here are some filler characters I will be playing.

Name: Gosnih
Species: otter
Appearance: Green eyes with dark brown fur and a black waist cloth and bandana with eagle claw neckless (Of which Eagle Tears gave him).
Weapons: Can throws rocks really well.
Personality: Shy at first but quick to learn, and ruthless.

Name: Vickbald
Species: ferret
Appearance: Sly, and powerful he is well build and in shape. A mighty fighter and explorer and leads his raiders deeper into new lands. wears yellow and white cloths, with a rapier and dirk in his belt and tall black boots.
Weapons: rapier and dirk
Personality: Fearless and willing to use any means to keep his men alive and start a new colony.

click the banner

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Mostsqueh
Species: Jack Rabbit
Appearance: Has a deep and rich brown fur, wiht small streaks of gray inbetween. Both of this ear are gone, leaving almost laughable stubs. He is blind in one eye, leaving a milky, almost clear white, astray from its usual blue. With both of these sense practically gone, his sense of touch and smell are incredibly keen. Finally, he sneaks and hops around in a full tunic made of skinned fox, completed with hood to cover his "ears" and pants to give him more cover. On the outside there are large arrays of multicolored feathers that flow naturally, with a long trail running from the tip of his hood the bottom of his back.
Weapons: A double headed tomahawk (Lemme explain). On the top you have a regular, small ax head. But on the bottom there is the same type of head, just on the opposite side. Using his keen sense of touch, he can twirl and throw it at ease.
Personality: Motsqueh is very shaky. He has had tramua in his life that not many others can compare too. During his "good" moments, he is timid and more reserve. Sadly, he is usually in his "unstable" moods, where every thing and body annoys him, with a boiling anger ready to be unleashed. The only reason he is now considering joined a tribe again is because of how hard it is to be alone with many a tribal war. It's better to take sides then to be in the crossfire.

Hope this is alright. I had to come up with him quickly.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Leatho Shellhound

Over all, character approved, though what he is wearing is a little odd. Is it like a Urgan Nagru style? But other than that really cool, glad to have you. Also I completely forgot about tomahawks! Thanks for bringing them to my attention. :)

click the banner

Gonff the Mousethief

@SaLt: Glad to be here as well!

@Leatho: Kind if yeah. I forgot to make it more Indian fashion, so I'll edit that real quick. His outfit is really just based on old Civil War Indians, who wore odd clothing before and after the war.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Leatho Shellhound

Cool cool, working on your character's art at the moment. :)

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

Name(think American Indian): Falling Flower.
Species: Badger.
Appearance: He wears ragged clothes made out of fallen enemies, due to having taken part in hundreds of conflicts. He has many scars, and wears red feathers around his neck. He has the skulls of a fox and a ferret attached to the end of his tomahawks.
Weapons(limited to knives, bows, tomahawks, and spears if part of the tribe): Two large tomahawks.
Personality: The badger usually doesn't talk to other beasts, preferring to brood alone. If he does, however, he is strangely eloquent, for in battle he is savage, roaring and brutally hacking and slashing apart his foes.
Other: The badger follows the tribe from a distance, coming in only when the tribe goes to war or hunting.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Leatho Shellhound

Very fierce! I'm starting to feel sorry for the Northern Raiders... ;)

Your character is in!

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Yo! Every one, take a look at the first page for the character art!

I plan to have the Role-Play up tomorrow at 18:00 or 19:00 O'clock Eastern Time!!! Yay!

Really looking forward to get into this!

click the banner

LT Sandpaw

Excellent drawings Leatho I especially like Dancing Flame, and Harkahome. My own character Namas is quite excellent as well, the fur is just amazing, though his head does make him look a bit more like a tiger then a ocelot but it was well done all the same.

I don't know how you do it. Just the eyes, the fur and shading. Very good.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The drawings are great! I just realised I meant for the skulls to be on the blades of the tomahawks. XP
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Leatho! Those drawings are absolutely stunning! You nailed the look of my character and the others. Very well done!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Leatho Shellhound

@sand, :), yeah, I'm afraid I don't have much practice with drawing ocelots yet.

@Ash, Thanks, I wasn't quite sure where to put it, so I stuck it on the end, sorry about that.  ;)

@Gnoff, oh I'm glad! I wasn't really sure if that was the way you were picturing your characters out-fit. Happy to have come through!

I'm so sorry for not getting the RP started today, I only had a short time period for when I could write it, and that was right when the forum went down.... So it will be soon, I will also be having my spring break!

click the banner