News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Feast at Salamandastron - OOC/Sign Up

Started by Maudie, January 23, 2017, 03:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Yeah, I'm a bit busy at the moment. I'm gonna make myself a few more characters, and if anyone else wants to join or make more characters, they can.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

I'm working on my other characters. I should have it up by Tuesday, hopefully.

If there's anyone else who wants to join, or if any of you want to make more characters, feel free!

@Peony Still interested, or no? If you just make one character it shouldn't be too demanding. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

Name: Horace (Cooky) Thistledown
Species: Hare
Appearance: Short and rather fat. Unruly tan fur with patches of gray. Always clothed in a stained apron and floppy chef's hat. One ear droops.
Position: Salamandastron's Cook

Name: Bertie Bigbones
Appearance: Small, but with gangly limbs. Has a nervous habit of scratching his ears, which often sends a sprinkle of dandruff all around him.
Position: Kitchen Assistant

Name: Angelina Tusoc
Appearance: Tall and lanky, dark fur. Always dressed in a wrinkled Long Patrol Uniform. Has pale violet eyes with long dark lashes.
Position: Scout for the Long Patrol

There's me other characters. I'll try to get it started today.

Feles

could there be a small normal vermin band like in Loamhedge
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

I don't want it to get too big and complicated...

Feles

I am Bobracha!

Groddil

Maudie

Oh, yes. Any volunteers? If not I can take him.

LT Sandpaw

I'll do the general if that's okay.

Be warned though, I'll only be active in the evenings for a week or so.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

LT Sandpaw

K here they are.

Spoiler
Name: General Poppy Befjord
Appearance: A tall, stately creature, General Poppy looks every bit a fighting hare of Salamandastron from his pristine scarlet uniform to his bristling moustache. The General has dark eyes and black fur laced with silver, across his arms and chest are the wounds of past battles. Despite his growing seasons Befjord remains physically capable and skilled at both strategy and swordplay. He carries an oak wood swagger stick which he keeps tucked under his arm, never seeming to be without it.
Position: Salamandastron Commander

Name: Zeifair
Species: stoat
Appearance: Typically hunched over and scraggly Zeifair maintains a ragged look in order to give the impression she is older, and therefore wiser, than she actually is. Zeifair wears a variety of rags, bone jewelry, and has a number of different colored plant dyes rubbed into her fur. Without the coverings Zeifair is a rather pretty, brown furred stoat with yellow eyes, though this affords her little amongst the savage tribe, thus her disguise.
Position: Tribe Seer
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

Accepted. I'll try and have it up tomorrow.

Maudie

Feles

I wait till Ashleg posts with the tribe leader before i do anything with Slip.
I am Bobracha!

Feles

I am Bobracha!