News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Started by Matthias720, October 14, 2011, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer pirates or ninjas?

Pirates
Ninjas
Meh. I don't care

Matthias720

The classic question of forums everywhere.

BTW: I voted for ninjas.

James Gryphon

I've liked pirates for some time... and I think ninjas are overrated, personally. :)
« Subject to editing »

Coobreedan

Ninjas are sooooo epic. I got that picture from my favourite LEGO theme, Ninjago!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Ninjas, of course! Has anybody played the game Ninja Tag? It's heaps fun! But if was really Ninja Tag people would be going for people at the other side of the room!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Folgrimeo

Pirates. They look cooler, have great gravelly voices, and they sing better as evidenced by a couple songs by Captain Skurvy in the "Donkey Kong Country" cartoon ("Pirate's Scorn" and "Booty Boogie"). Yeah the DKC cartoon's painful for me to look at, but Skurvy made it worthwhile. In the realm of pirate songs I also like "Professional Pirates" from the Muppets Treasure Island movie. It has Tim Curry as lead singer. And of course no discussion of pirates is complete without mentioning Captain Jack Sparrow from the first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. You can't help but pay attention to him.

So I prefer pirates because they have more personality.

Redwall Musician

Pirates win! There are pirate vermin (aka sea vermin) in Redwall, therefore pirates win. Redwall makes every thing win.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

pirates i vote pirates cause i am a samurai geek and ninjas are the arch enemy to samurai
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I voted Ninjas, just because I love stealth and shadows. Sneaking around scaring my siblings is fun, whereas it's kinda hard to scare people if you're a four-foot-tall pirate with a wooden sword.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Ninjas! They're totally epic. My signature picture is a ninja. 8) 8) 8)
GO NINJAS!!!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Captain Epicbeard was aboard the most epic ship in all history: The 8th Wonder.  Most people avoided him by miles.
But Ninjas are not most people.
A huge group of shadowy figures leapt on to The 8th Wonder, hurling Kunais and Shurikens in all directions. Yet Captain Epicbeard's crew were just as terrifying as he was and they proved this by charging through the storm of ninja stars, holding their swords up high.
Of course, this left their chests unprotected, and so each ninja pulled out a shining katana and pierced it through the beastly crew members' chests. Captain Epicbeard watched as each of his loyal pirates were easily killed. That was when he realized that these ninjas were no ordinary people. In fact, he wasn't if sure if they actually were people.
He didn't care what they were though. He unsheathed his legendary sword Ninjadeath, the most terrifying most powerful sword ever known. It even made the ninjas slightly shudder. It was made of the metal from ninjas' Shurikens that he had stolen in the past, and was shaped so it was the sharpest blade in creation. The hilt had a sparkling emerald with a golden outline.
He stood and waited for the ninjas to attack.
After a long silence, each ninja hurled a Shuriken or Kunai, but all were reflected of into the sea by Ninjadeath so each ninja ran wielding their katanas.
The collision was epic. Katanas clashed onto Ninjadeath. Several Ninjas were killed. But then Epicbeard froze.
He had just been killed by a ninja from behind.

NINJAS WIN!

rakkety tam

Quote from: Coobreedan on October 17, 2011, 04:37:27 PM
Captain Epicbeard was aboard the most epic ship in all history: The 8th Wonder.  Most people avoided him by miles.
But Ninjas are not most people.
A huge group of shadowy figures leapt on to The 8th Wonder, hurling Kunais and Shurikens in all directions. Yet Captain Epicbeard's crew were just as terrifying as he was and they proved this by charging through the storm of ninja stars, holding their swords up high.
Of course, this left their chests unprotected, and so each ninja pulled out a shining katana and pierced it through the beastly crew members' chests. Captain Epicbeard watched as each of his loyal pirates were easily killed. That was when he realized that these ninjas were no ordinary people. In fact, he wasn't if sure if they actually were people.
He didn't care what they were though. He unsheathed his legendary sword Ninjadeath, the most terrifying most powerful sword ever known. It even made the ninjas slightly shudder. It was made of the metal from ninjas' Shurikens that he had stolen in the past, and was shaped so it was the sharpest blade in creation. The hilt had a sparkling emerald with a golden outline.
He stood and waited for the ninjas to attack.
After a long silence, each ninja hurled a Shuriken or Kunai, but all were reflected of into the sea by Ninjadeath so each ninja ran wielding their katanas.
The collision was epic. Katanas clashed onto Ninjadeath. Several Ninjas were killed. But then Epicbeard froze.
He had just been killed by a ninja from behind.

NINJAS WIN!
ninjas dont use katanas they use a shorter sword i forget what its called though
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I think the Samurai use katanas, right?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.