Insane random battle in which we can godmod, but only in coming up with bizarre

Started by Delthion, April 05, 2019, 04:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Sebias of Redwall

(Yes, that does sound pretty accurate, doesn't it. At least Forum-wise.  ^-^ My favorite character in the MCU would probably be Captain America {He was at his finest in the earlier ones} and Sam from LOTR) But I liked Thor and Boromir a lot.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!