News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Started by Matthias720, October 14, 2011, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer pirates or ninjas?

Pirates
Ninjas
Meh. I don't care

White One6193

Adeptus Astartes is the official title of the Space Marine in High Gothic. High Gothic is the Latin dialect spoken by all members of the Imperium of Man. A Space Marine is the MOST elite warrior in the Imperium. He is genetically engineered from birth to be superior to all men, to face the alien and the heretic with absolute defiance and hatred. He is raised in the harshest environments, exposed to the cruelest conditions, before he is even allowed to join. In the Space Wolves Chapter, your physical body actually has to die in order to be accepted into the Valhal training program.

He is given the finest weapons and armor. The boltergun is one of these. Weighing in at just under 50 pounds, this pistol is the finest piece of engineering you've ever seen. Powered by a fusion cell power core, it can fire .90 cal. rounds at a rate of 3000 per second.

Oh, and "Adeptus Astartes"? In real Latin, that means "Master of Slaughter" ;D

The poor runner didn't even have a chance to blink.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

psybox

never said runners would stand a chance, just that i knew more about them.

White One6193

And I was just saying that the poor shmuck was doomed.

psybox

i understand that, i just know more about runners.

Griffen

pirates end up winning because they have more modern weapons.

Rainshadow

Pirates are awesome because I'm related to a pirate.  Captain Morgan to be exact.  Arrr.  See, I can even speak pirate fluently. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

White One6193

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 21, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
  Pirates are awesome because I'm related to a pirate.  Captain Morgan to be exact.  Arrr.  See, I can even speak pirate fluently. ;D

Hey, that's awesome! I'm related to Anne Bonnie!

Rainshadow

Quote from: White One6193 on June 30, 2012, 01:41:52 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 21, 2012, 11:01:26 PM

Hey, that's awesome! I'm related to Anne Bonnie!

Can you speak pirate fluently?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I can speak pirate fluently, I can imitate almost any accent.

I VOTE PIRATES!
If you have seen pirates of the Caribbean, you would be begging to be ble to change your vote, besides, ninjas are overrated.

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, I don't like pirates.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

I will slaughter you, KILL THE FERRETS!

Rusvul

i believe ninjas would have mostly used kataras (shorter katanas) and shruikins, and they almost never fought. they were sneaks and assasing, whearas pirates actually had the nerve to stand and fight. although, if mokkan qualifies as a ninja, then i have no opionion on this topic. mokkan is the best redwall villain ever. my redwall rpg char is..... hmmmm.... should i do some redwall bragging? seems like a good idea to me... * gets into charachter *

i am the darkest shadow, feared by all vermin, i am the lightning on a clear day, i am the force that turns the tide of any battle, my arrows true as my heart, and my sabre swift as the wind. i was born during an eclipse of the moon, on the longest night of the year, i am descended from the great marlfoxes, and i have the blood of wolves in my veins! HEAR ME, i am the undefeatable rusvul!

thats my roundabout way of saying that I AM DESCENDED FROM MARLFOXES!!!
ps i know this thread is outdated but its so awesome i just had to post on it

clunylooney

"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

lass of something much

I say ninjas! because they are all very highly trained and skilled in fightin', but pirates are just sea thugs...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Wrong. Anne Bonnie and Grace O'Malley are my two favourite pirates.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.