News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

YouTube

Started by Maudie, October 01, 2017, 05:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*Laughs*

I'm not that creepy, am I? (Am I?)

Delthion

(It depends upon the mood in which you are.) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Very true. I can be in some... weird moods.

Delthion

Of course your weird moods would be considered other persons' normal moods... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Back on topic, I've been trying to think of a channel name for a few days, but I've got nothing. I want it to be something new. Any ideas?

Rosie Willowwater

Hmmm, it could have something to do with Peony.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

*COUGH* That's a nice Youtube channel *COUGH*

Maudie

I love watching music videos...some artists with really good ones are Alesso, Shawn Mendes, and Taylor Swift. I mostly just like music videos that tell a story instead of just showing the artist singing. Alesso's "Heroes" music video is a great example of this.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Andy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2017, 03:48:41 PM
Back on topic, I've been trying to think of a channel name for a few days, but I've got nothing. I want it to be something new. Any ideas?
It should be something that's very true to who you are or what the channel will be about.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Maudie

@Cornflower MM Well, there is your DA name, DancerWithADream. You could use that or something along those lines. I think that name captures your passion for dance pretty well.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

It should be Corburb the Curb.

Maudie

I'm trying to decide if I should just dive into YouTube with what I've got now, or wait until I've learned a little bit more about filmmaking and actually have some content...

Ashleg

Dive in.

Then look at your old videos and laugh at how cringy they were.

Cornflower MM

Made my first video. Rosie edited it.

Spoiler
[close]