THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Started by Matthias720, October 08, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoltLutra

The food was exquisite. There were all kinds of dishes ranging from pies and crumbles to breads and cheeses. The costumes were also amazing. Everyone was dressed up. The otter particularly liked a beast dressed up as a large badger.
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Nadaz, voice of the host

The "rat" walked over to the otter "can you please pass the blackberry crumble thanks. Oh my this is delightful, you simply must have some. by the way I love your costume. Hey  Jukka how is that elderberry cordial?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Jukka the Sling

"The elderberry cordial is amazing!" she said, grinning at the "rat".  She reached for a pitcher of the stuff and poured herself another glass.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HoltLutra

The "Taggerung" grinned fiercely and handed the "rat" and  tray of blackberry crumble. "Thank you," he replied to the compiment, "I like yours as well!"
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Nadaz, voice of the host

The ''rat'' sat back and said ''well I'm so full I won't be able to eat for a week good food that was!''
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Captain Tammo

A tall mouse approached 'Slagar' from behind as he was telling a story to some guests. He had visible scars on his ears and grey eyes that were visible from behind a mask that covered half of his face in a white shell. "Ah, Leo, good to see you! What's that?" said 'Slagar'. Leo whispered something in 'Slagar's' ear and he nodded appreciatively. "Thank you for the notice. The time must have gotten away from me! Are the guests having fun, is everyone here?"

The two had a hurried and whispered conversation before 'Slagar' finally got up and dismissed himself from the table. Moving quickly through the crowd, 'Slagar' made his way over to a silver tent (supposed to be shaped like the moon), which was blocked off by a few event staff (supposed to be dressed as fluffy clouds). Not long after entering the tent, 'Slagar' reemerged, though this time in an outfit very similar to the one who initiated the opening ceremonies. An extravagant dress suit and a mask that looked like the sun on one side and the moon on the other, 'Slagar', or rather now Captain Tammo as the guests knew him, took to the stage.

"Everybeast, one and all, may I please have your attention! I am thrilled to see all the fun things you've brought from near and far to share in this Extravaganza. As you know, we went a bit late tonight with the extension to the competition. But no matter, it was a pleasure and a treat for us all. I wanted to let everybeast know that the competition is now officially closed to submissions. However the closing ceremonies and judging period will now take place and will continue for just a little while longer. So please, continue to enjoy the evening; visit with some folks if you have not already; take a look around the forum and look at all the fun things people have done. We will see you shortly to present the victors of the contest and bring this wonderful party to its end. Thank you!"

With that, and among the polite applause that followed, Captain Tammo left the stage and reemerged into the staff tent, presumably where the judging was happening.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior