News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Stories Of Southsward (Lost RPing Website)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 04, 2017, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zought Ah moight az vell put ziz on 'ere zae ve vid 'ave zummat mentionin' it. Yearz agae zere vaz a zoite caved Stories Of Southsward vhere zey 'ad RP'z und much o' ze zame zin'z zat ve 'ave on ziz zoite. Zey 'ad ziz RPin' zin' caved SOAP regardin' killin' ozer RPerz Characterz- Vhich may be zummat zat iznae zought aboot much on 'ere becauze ve 'ave zat (ze ability tae kill ozer RPerz Role-Play Characterz- but on ze Vulpine Imperium (Meantioned in a fev ozer topicz) ye couldnae dae zat. Ze only zin' cloze tae it vaz 'avin' yer character commit zuicide (i.e. a forme o' deletin' yer account), but zen ye could nae RP anymore. Zae Stories Of Southsward was something quite major fer RPerz on ze Vulpine Imperium. Alzae ye vere nae only reztricted tae RPin' az Vermin-Characterz, zummat zat alzae ze Vulpine Imperium 'ad.

Zadly ziz zoite iz nae aboot anymore, zae zere iz nae much more Ah can pozt aboot und from it. Ah 'ope ziz zoite continuez tae lazt. Ah remember (becauze Ah zav ze pozt on ze Vulpine Imperium) zat zere vaz a zread on ze Vulpine Imperium advertisin' it, zae ye moight be able tae foind more aboot it if ye checked und found zat on zere!

Alzae, zey 'ad a Chatbox, vhich can ztill be accezzed:
http://my.cbox.ws/southsward

RIP Ze Stories Of Southsward vebzoite!
http://southsward.org/
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

*Cough.*

To summarize, it was a roleplaying website somewhat connected to Vulpine Imperium. It had options for roleplaying that weren't allowed on VI, like killing other people's RP characters and playing all species. It's not around anymore.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg