News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

costumes

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, November 19, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you make redwall costumes? of what animals?

mice
badgers
hares
rats
other or all of the above, please comment

Nadaz, voice of the host

Does anyone here make costumes?
ps. do you no how to attach photos wanted to show my Ruggan Bor costume.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Captain Tammo

I don't make costumes, but as for posting pictures here, this is what I'd suggest:

Since you cannot upload files to the forum (as far as I'm aware), you'll probably want to use an image hosting site. Go to a website like image post or something similar. These are websites where you post your image (anonymously) and can then get a link that you copy and paste here. That link references the website's image database.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

Um, I tried. Don't have any pictures because it's not done.

MeadowR

Not something I've done or thought about myself, but am most intrigued to see your costume. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

When it's done, sure. :P

Nadaz, voice of the host

If you want to see my costume look at my profile picture because I wanted to enter it into the extravaganza fan art contest but I can't figure out how to insert it here I sewed the whole costume except the mask I bought that, I also made a sword out of duck tape, foam, and pvc I will change my profile to include the sword when I get a chance.

The Skarzs

Is it on a stand or are you just a very thin, small person? XD XP Very nice.

Have you uploaded the picture from your computer to an image hosting site?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It has no visible hands.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Ashleg