News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Roscoe (Ashleg) vs Cawn (Tarnfalk) DUEL OOC

Started by Ashleg, November 28, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Ashleg on November 28, 2017, 01:12:00 PM
Sounds like a plan. Hmm, I'll use my character Roscoe the weasel. He's an utter coward but would definitely get into a fight over something like that.

I can make the thread during my lunch hour (I'm at school) which is in...about five hours. Yerk.

Roscoe's form copied exactly from my story:
Spoiler
Name: Roscoe
Nickname? (Optional): n/a, Roscoe
Age (in seasons) (they should be thirteen seasons/years older than they were in the sequel): 38 (adult)
Species: Weasel
Side (Good or bad, please. Let's limit the neutrals unless said character has a known reason to be so.): Bad
Appearance (include clothing and weapons as well as physical appearance): Roscoe is a short weasel with purple eyes and the usual messy brown fur with average cream markings of a weasel. He wears a tattered (yet flashy) red cloak and hat.
Personality: Roscoe is very, very inept and snarky. He's smug, greedy, and quick to fling insults, though a complete coward when overpowered. He has a soft spot for Dibbuns and anybeast that gives him food/free things. He thinks he's hilarious in that he formed a small band and became quite a partier.
[close]
Quote from: Tarnfalk on November 28, 2017, 07:39:52 PM
Alrighty, I'll wait for it to go up. Here's a character sheet I drew up quickly.
Name: Cawn
Species: Stoat
Rank: Wander, conscript, captain, he is and has been all these things. Currently more of a wandering type going from vermin band to vermin band.
Side: Bad
Appearance: Typical looking stoat if a tad on the short side. Usually wears a long yellow tunic, a thick green cloak, and sometimes a beret. Usually uses a sling as a second belt or is left hanging from his rope belt.
Personality: Cawn is not a nice stoat. Even for vermin he can be overly cruel and often uses this to manipulate or scare others into doing what he wants. He's a survivor and will do just about anything to save his hide. In addition he also usually tries to ensure he'll get the better out of most situations.

Okay. @Tarnfalk

Tarnfalk

Hey were you going to put up the thread or should I?
"No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy." - Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson

Ashleg

Tarnfalk

"No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy." - Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson