News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Thread (Reversed)

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 05, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rosie Willowwater

(Maudie is Away, so you might want to choose someone else  :-[)

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SoranMBane

I may not write as often as I should, but I can be pretty good at it when I do.

@Chipster of Noonvale

Chipster of Noonvale

I try to do my best, even if I don't always succeed.

@321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater