News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

[RECIPE] Hot Spiced cider

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, December 16, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

Hot spiced cider recipe: 6 cups apple cider, 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 3 sticks cinnamon heat all ingredients to boiling in 3 quart sauce pan over high heat; reduce heat simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Strain cider to remove cloves and cinnamon. Serve hot.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Nice!

Now the real question is how to make the apple squeezing. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Step one;

Grab Apple.

Step two;

SQUEEZE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IT!

Captain Tammo

Nadaz, have you been able to try what this tastes like?! I wonder if it's good ^-^
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nadaz, voice of the host

Yes I have, it is pretty good but I would use less of the spices the first time you try it.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Captain Tammo

Ah okay, maybe I'll give it a shot this fall ;D sounds like a nice drink to have on a cold day
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.