News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

All your body weight on top of your big toes, without any support. Very ouchies.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Iiiii need to be putting the fringe on this scarf or wrapping presents not watching Social Repose (I don't even like Social Repose anymore!) and not playing word games with my mom and also not writing this post but I DON'T WANNA DO FRINGE OR WRAP PRESENTS.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

If we're going into that, then I don't even need to wrap presents or finish the fringe. Haha. :P

321tumbler

Okay, okay, I'm back everyone. I know you must've missed me soooo much.

Some cultures celebrate Christmas at a different time based on which calendar they use. Many Orthodox churches follow the Julian calendar as opposed to the Gregorian calendar and Christmas falls in early January. For the Armenian Orthodox churches that falls on January 6th, but some other churches celebrate the 7th. There are other days, too, but I'm not sure about those. It's also supposed to be celebrating The Epiphany (when the wise men brought presents to Jesus) at the same time.

Cornflower MM

Ohhhhh, okay. That's interesting. Thanks Twinny. :)

321tumbler

Anytime, Twinny.

Also, I've seen the rubber ones, but I use OuchPouches personally. Also, make sure you don't let your toenails grow too long or cut them too short. If they are, it will be more ouch.

Cornflower MM

321tumbler

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 24, 2017, 05:59:14 PM
All your body weight on top of your big toes, without any support. Very ouchies.

I can also go on pointe without toeshoes. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

*Winces* But that's so bad for your feeetttt.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.