News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

321tumbler

Matthias720

Lady Amber

Delthion

How is it that every time I open this thread, there's a new question?

Lady Amber

Delthion

The Skarzs

Does it always have to be aliens? Why can't it be fairies?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Don't you know that Fairies are fireflies?