News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

And why didn't our questions bring that omission to mind?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Why are you breaking the rules of this thread my dear troll?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

Would you expect any less from him?

Delthion

Need I dignify that question with a response?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Matthias720

Delthion

Matthias720

Delthion

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy a duck? Vhy a nay chicken?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy