Sadness and Peril

Started by Mommui, May 18, 2019, 06:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommui

I bought this game so very excited, only to find it was far too much for my computer to handle running! From what i've seen its a lovely game... Has anyone else had issues making it run smoothly?

Tungro

It runs pretty good on mine, what is you system like?

Captain Tammo

It also runs great on my computer. Maybe we can help though? I believe there's a menu in the game for adjusting graphics settings. maybe that would work?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Mommui

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 01, 2019, 06:05:22 PM
It also runs great on my computer. Maybe we can help though? I believe there's a menu in the game for adjusting graphics settings. maybe that would work?

I've tried to play on the lowest possible settings but its still very laggy (not to mention odd looking), i think i know the issue is that my system isnt up to par...But now the games being ported to consoles so maybe I'll get to play it soon!

Tungro

What computer brand are you using? Is is old/new/older?

Mommui

Quote from: Tungro on July 02, 2019, 11:00:56 PM
What computer brand are you using? Is is old/new/older?

Its an HP laptop, its apparently only like 4 years old or younger (im not entirely sure since i got this laptop secondhand)

Tungro

Well to know if it meets minimum requirements, you would need info on your computers
Processor
Memory
Graphics Card
its DirectX version
and storage space
If you don't know how to find these stats, you can probably search the internet for instructions on how to find them for your specific computer model. If you still can't seem to manage it, PM me and I will see if I can walk you through it. :)

Minimum
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i3 - 2125 or AMD FX-9800p (~4100 PassMark Score)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 295 or Radeon HD 4850 (~1000 PassMark Score)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
[close]

Recommended
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3630 or AMD FX-8150 (~7600 PassMark Score)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 7850 (~3500 PassMark Score)
Storage: 4 GB available space
[close]

Mommui

Quote from: Tungro on July 03, 2019, 01:46:33 AM
Well to know if it meets minimum requirements, you would need info on your computers
Processor
Memory
Graphics Card
its DirectX version
and storage space
If you don't know how to find these stats, you can probably search the internet for instructions on how to find them for your specific computer model. If you still can't seem to manage it, PM me and I will see if I can walk you through it. :)

Minimum
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i3 - 2125 or AMD FX-9800p (~4100 PassMark Score)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 295 or Radeon HD 4850 (~1000 PassMark Score)
Storage: 2 GB available space
[close]

Recommended
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3630 or AMD FX-8150 (~7600 PassMark Score)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 7850 (~3500 PassMark Score)
Storage: 4 GB available space
[close]

Yeah the computers the issue, my processor is a Intel Pentium N3540 processor (Which apparently has a passmark score of 1925), i have 4 gb of memory which is inbetween the minimum and recommended.
I'll have to find out my graphics card

Tungro

Your graphics card info may be on the bottom of your laptop

Mommui

Quote from: Tungro on July 03, 2019, 07:57:46 PM
Your graphics card info may be on the bottom of your laptop

The only thing relating to graphics card using the system check information is that my laptop says its running Intel HD Graphics (which is apparently a gpu)

PanopticEmu

@Mommui just fyi, since your post there have been a number of performance upgrades, so the game *may* run on your system now. No guarantees, but it's possible.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Mommui