News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ashleg's Administration

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 25, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Nadaz bakes apples into a pie offers it to everyone then steals their stuff while they are eating ;D
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

* Delthion bakes a pie with four and twenty blackbirds.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 26, 2018, 10:51:07 PM
But there is no more government of any kind. So you don't have the authority to arrest us!
We'll arrest you!

We don't have the authority to arrest him, actually.

But we do have the authority to axe him!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

*Leaves*

Let the petty 'defectors' riot--as well as rot--in their so-called "anarchy". My rule is not threatened at all.

Delthion

You never had a rule, you wielded a scepter and acted pompously, that was all that you did during your reign... ;D

The Skarzs

There was no obedience except for a choice few sheeple.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Rolls up sleeves* I guess I do have to do all the work... *Throws all the rioters into the Pit of No Return and dumps radioactive dumpster juice down after them for good measure*

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

The radioactive juice turns the rioters into Superheroes (or mutants) and they join the Justice League ;D.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Delthion

Matthias720

Introducing NEW Plutonium Purple Punch Dumpster Juice!