News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Um mouse we really need to go now, the otter can come along." said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

"Thank you,"said Gema heading out the door, "What are you lot waiting for?" said Gema with a smile.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Birata stood to his considerable full height, his crew was all around him, disguised as beggers and such. "CHARGE!" Victory.

Leatho Shellhound

"Make a run for the ship!!!!" said Sealoot

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari turned and looked. He ran for the ship and said, "Who are they?!"

W0NWILL

Birata drew his scimitar. "Tis time to get me treasure, Sealoot!"

Lainet

Hex, who was among Birata's disguised pirates slid forward amidst his comrades.  He loved getting into the action.  "Aye Cap'n!" he called as he drew an old, rusty curved sword from his belt.  
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

Leatho Shellhound

"No not this time, eat my dust for dinner....hey crew get the Soumaya out to sea." said sealoot

They were now on the ship Soumaya and on high waters.

click the banner

W0NWILL

Birata was in a bad mood, the treasure that Sealoot had, it had been almost his! "'Ex, get the crew aboard the White Pearl, we has a sea chase t'do!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Who is that?" asked Davidari panting.

Lainet

Hex saluted his captain smartle before herding the crew aboard the White Pearl, prepared for a chase.  "All 're aboard, Cap'n!"
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

W0NWILL

"Ex, yer in charge fer a while, I needs to think."
OOC: I have to go.

Skyblade

OOC:Ok, how am I suppossed to come in?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!