Redwall Squirrels still active needs members (PLEASE JOIN)

Started by Dannflor, August 07, 2012, 07:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

DANN!!!!!!!!!! I swear, he's so asking for a tail-kicking.

EDIT: Oh, oh, oh! I think I got something!

EDIT EDIT: It says there are no 'Form Submissions' Anybody have any idea what that is supposed to mean?

Talinn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 30, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

EDIT EDIT: It says there are no 'Form Submissions' Anybody have any idea what that is supposed to mean?

Sounds like some database/code error thing between their web browsers and your server or maybe your server and its member database. Did you like code the website yourself in HTML/PHP/Perl or something or did you use a tool or like a template? It can be confusing stuff at times, I'm learning a bit of it for a text/grid-based Redwall MMO thing I'm making in my spare time.

The Mask

I think only Dann would know that and he's well, getting his tail kicked
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Talinn on October 06, 2014, 11:37:35 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 30, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

Sounds like some database/code error thing between their web browsers and your server or maybe your server and its member database. Did you like code the website yourself in HTML/PHP/Perl or something or did you use a tool or like a template? It can be confusing stuff at times, I'm learning a bit of it for a text/grid-based Redwall MMO thing I'm making in my spare time.

*Blink blink* Um, actually, I'm not the owner. I've been trying to get in touvh with him, but he's not replying. And all this coimputer stuff goes right over my head. But I DO have an idea.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 07, 2014, 05:52:15 PM
???

What's so confusing?

Quote from: The Mask on October 06, 2014, 11:44:28 PM
I think only Dann would know that and he's well, getting his tail kicked

Yeah, I know. There's quite a bit I want to talk to him about, too. But I',m a little bit busy kicking his tail.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Approved all the new people! (And pretended not to see the emails)

Dannflor

I..... Ok I'll look at things.... Uh I've been gone awhile sorry! :-[
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

I'll take a look. . . . . . .I don't know when. Things were just MAJORLY screwed up for me, and I honestly can't say when my schedule will be back to normal.

Conrad the Painless

Just joined! All I need to do now is confirm my email thingy.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!